Where you play any game, or place a Speculating or wager, using the Website, you accept and agree to be bound by, the Rules which apply to the applicable products available on the Website from time to time.
You must read these Terms and Conditions carefully in their entirety before creating an account. If you do not agree with any provision of these Terms and Conditions, you must not create an account or continue to use the Website.
These Terms and Conditions establish the entire agreement between you and the Operator as the Company with respect to the software and, in the case of fraud, surpass all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether verbal, written or electronic between you and the Company with respect to the Software
hese Terms and Conditions may be published in a number of languages for information purposes and ease of access by players. It is only the English version that is the legal basis of the relationship between you and the Operator and in case of any discrepancy between a non- English version and the English version of these Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevai
1. You are over 18 years of age or minimum legal age as stipulated in the laws of jurisdiction applicable to you and, under the laws applicable to you, you are allowed to participate in the Games offered on the site;
2. It is entirely and solely your responsibility to enquire and ensure that you do not breach laws applicable to you by participating in the Games. Gambling on our Website may not be legal in certain jurisdictions
3. You participate in the Games strictly in your personal and non-professional capacity; and participate for recreational and entertainment purposes only;
4. You participate in the Games and make bets on your own behalf and not on the behalf of any other person;
5. All information that you provide to us during the term of validity of this agreement is true, complete, correct, and that you shall immediately notify us of any change of such information;
6. You are solely responsible for reporting and accounting for any taxes applicable to you under relevant laws for any winnings that you receive from us;
7. You understand that by using our services you take the risk of losing money deposited into your Member Account and accept that you are fully and solely responsible for any such loss;
8. You are permitted in the jurisdiction in which you are located to use online sports Speculating and casino services;
9. In relation to deposits and withdrawals of funds into and from your Member Account, you shall only use Bitcoins that are valid and lawfully belong to you
10. You affirm that you are not an officer, director, employee, consultant or agent of betfairapisupport or working for any company related tobetfairapisupport , or a relative or spouse of any of the foregoing;
11. You are not diagnosed or classified as a compulsive or problem gambler. We are not accountable if such problem gambling arises whilst using our services, but will endeavour to inform of relevant assistance available. We reserve the right to implement cool off periods if we believe such actions will be of benefit.
12. You accept and acknowledge that we reserve the right to detect and prevent the use of prohibited techniques, including but not limited to fraudulent transaction detection, automated registration and signup, gameplay and screen capture techniques. These steps may include, but are not limited to, examination of Players device properties, detection of geo-location and IP masking, transactions and blockchain analysis;
13. You accept our right to terminate and/or change any games or events being offered on the Website, and to refuse and/or limit be
In order to register an Account with us you hereby agree, warrant and represent that:
The betfairapisupport reserves the right to decline to open a Player Account in the name of the Customer for any reason whatsoever, which reason the betfairapisupport shall not be obliged to furnish or disclose to the Customer or any other person.
It is the responsibility of each customer to ensure that all personal details are current and up-to-date, as failure to do so may result in Bets or payments being declined or payments being issued incorrectly.
Surebet247 also reserves the right to suspend or close any Account and cancel any associated Bets where the Account holder and the owner of the funding instrument are not the same.
1. Our calculations of your Account Balance, Bonus Balance and amounts owed by you under these Terms and Conditions will be final and, in the absence of any manifest error, will not be subject to amendment based on enquiry, external auditing or investigation.
2. If you do not use your account which has deposited funds in it, for 12 months you will receive a notice from us. If you do not use your deposits within 1 month following our notice, we reserve the right to deduct monthly administrative costs from the deposits remaining In your account. The administrative cost is 15% monthly from the deposited funds remaining in your account.
3. We reserve the right to close player accounts that have been inactive for more than 12 months. In case your account has deposited funds after a 12-month inactive period, we reserve the right to use the remaining deposited funds for administrative costs for closing the
1. All winnings will be credited to your account balance following confirmation of the relevant result.
2. Each Customer who wants to have access to services and products offered by betfairapisupport must open a Speculating account. By opening a betfairapisupport account and by placing a Speculating, the User warrants that he/she has reached the minimum legal age for participation. In addition by opening a betfairapisupport account and by placing a Speculating, the User confirms that he or she retains the legal capacity to enter into an agreement with the company.
3. Payment of any taxes, fees, charges or levies that may apply to your winnings under any applicable laws shall be your sole respon
4. We reserve the right to block / delay processing of withdrawal requests until requested copies of valid photographic identification, proof of address and/or credit/debit card are provided to our satisfaction (KYC).
1. The User may request a withdrawal of the existing balance on his/her account if the following conditions are satisfied:
1. All incoming payments have been confirmed.
2. All amounts deposited have been turned over at least once with.
3. online Speculating services of Millionsbet.
4. The corresponding Bonus conditions are fulfilled
5. The User's request and the withdrawal is in accordance with the current General Terms and Conditions of Tipbet
2. The minimum withdrawal amount and the time that the withdrawal will take to process, are dependent on the payment method selected Any withdrawal request which triggers a requirement from the Customer to submit certain KYC documentation can be subject to cancellation if the requested KYC verification has not been reached within seven (7) days.
3. In that case the funds shall be returned to the Customer's Sports Cash Account.
4. You acknowledge that the funds in your account are expended immediately upon placing a Speculating and we do not provide return of goods, refunds or retrospective cancellation of your account.
5. In the event of a large withdrawal request, we may elect to process no more than limit here in currency per week until the full amount is settled.
6. We reserve the right to deduct any incurred transaction fees or other costs from any amount of bitcoin that you withdraw.
1. These Speculating Rules are inseparably linked to our Terms & Conditions, of which they form a part, and acceptance of these Speculating Rules is a prerequisite to account registration. Any capitalized terms used herein which are not defined shall take their meaning from the Terms & Conditions
2. betfairapisupport reserves the right to refuse or close a Member Account at its sole discretion, without prior notice or obligation to state or justify the reason. In the absence of suspected fraud, money laundering or unlawful conduct, we shall transfer your account balance to a Bitcoin wallet of your choosing prior to the closure of your account.
1. A Speculating, which has been placed and accepted, cannot be amended, withdrawn or cancelled by you. The list of all the bets, their status and details are available to you on the Website
2. betfairapisupport reserves right to refuse the whole or any part of any Speculating request for any reason and at our sole discretion. Individual Speculating requests may be reviewed and an alternative price or stake offered at our sole discretion
3.betfairapisupport accepts bets made online. Bets are not accepted in any other form (email, telephone, fax, etc.) and if received will be void, win or lose.
4. Winnings will be paid into your account after the final result is confirmed by the official governing authority of the relevant sport or competition. However, Miilionsbets reserves the right to set aside any winnings should there be any investigation resulting from suspicion of criminal activities or any manipulation that may have affected the result. In the case that any bets have already been resulted, betfairapisupportretains the right to resettle the event outcome and confiscate any winnings associated.
5. betfairapisupport reserves the right to refuse/cancel any Speculating or part of a Speculating before the game starts and to make ambiguous bets void, without providing any justification.
6. We also reserve the right to correct obvious errors with the input of Speculating odds. In such cases we could apply revised odds for final settlement on pre-live Speculating.
7. Should betfairapisupport become aware that you have placed a number of bets from different accounts you have irregularly opened, all bets will be voidable at the unfettered discretion of betfairapisupport . betfairapisupport retains the right to take further action as it deems
8. Live video streaming, statistics, live scores, live Speculating or editorial text published on the betfairapisupport site is added information and betfairapisupport does not acknowledge or accept any liability whatsoever if the information is incorrect.
9. The following information pertains to access of live streaming:
a].All users must be logged in to access live streaming.
b].Any event with the 'WATCH LIVE' tag next to it is available for live streaming.
c]. All users must have a funded account to access live streaming.
10. If a match does not start on the scheduled starting date or starts but is later postponed and/or abandoned and is not completed (resumed) by the end of the next calendar date, all bets will be void except for any bets determined to be unconditional under the rules of the relevant market, in which case, the Speculating may stand.
11. betfairapisupport reserves the right to adopt special rules, applicable for particular matches or events that may be contradictory to the Sportsbook Rules. Such special rules may be published in conjunction with published odds for particular matches and/or events.
12. betfairapisupport does not accept any responsibility for typing, human or palpable errors, which lead to obvious price errors. In such cases all bets will be deemed void.
13. betfairapisupport reserves the right to void any or all bets made by any person or group of persons acting in an attempt to defraud u
14. Should there be a break in communication after you place your Speculating and/or you receive no visual confirmation that a Speculating has been successfully placed, but the Speculating is correctly received on our servers, the Speculating shall be deemed as valid and accepted. You will be informed whether you have won or lost once communication is re-established and result determined. If the Speculating is not received correctly on our servers due to a communication error, it shall not be regarded as valid and accepted; and the failed Speculating shall be returned to your account balance.
15. You confirm and accept that you will be adequately informed of your possible exposure by the details provided on the online Speculating confirmation issued by us (if you are in any doubt about this, you should contact betfairapisupport Customer Support).
16. You may only place bets with a minimum stake of bitcoin limit in odds Speculating.
17. If bets which exceed the stated maximum Speculating amounts, are erroneously accepted by betfairapisupport, the excess amount will be disregarded and the Speculating amount placed will be revised accordingly and the difference shall be refunded/credited to your account.
18. You confirm and accept that you will be adequately informed of your possible exposure by the details provided on the online Speculating confirmation issued by us (if you are in any doubt about this, you should contact betfairapisupport Customer Support).
19. The maximum stake is dependent on the amount betfairapisupport accepts at the time of your Speculating. If a Speculating amount is higher than the automatic acceptance level set out on the betslip offered on the Website (which is subject to change without prior notice), such a Speculating will be manually reviewed and approved or declined and we reserve the right to decline any Speculating or part thereof that is subject to such manual verification. Any Speculating that has not been manually approved before the game has started is voided in full. You have the right to void any Speculating that is subject to manual approval until such Speculating has been accepted by betfairapisupport .
1. You agree that you are free to choose whether to use the Services and do so at your sole option, discretion and risk.
2. The Company shall not be liable in contract, tort or otherwise, for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from or in any way connected with your use, of any link contained on the Sites. The Company is not responsible for the content contained on any Internet site linked to from the Sites or via the Services
3. You confirm that the Company shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to, suspension of or discontinuance of the Software or the Services
4. You enter the Website and participate in the Games at your own risk. The Websites and the Games are provided without any warranty whatsoever, whether express or implied
5. You accept that we do not warrant that the software, Games and the Website are -
a]. fit for their purpose; or
b]. free from errors; or
c]. will be accessible without interruptions;
6. Save for situations expressly stipulated in these Terms and Conditions, we shall not be liable for any loss, costs, expenses or damages, whether direct, indirect, special, consequential, incidental or otherwise, arising in relation to your use of the Websites or your participation in the Games
7. You understand and acknowledge that, if there is a malfunction in a Game or its interoperability, any bets made during such malfunctioning shall be void. Funds obtained from a malfunctioning Game shall be considered void, as well as any subsequent game rounds with said funds, regardless of what Games are played using such funds.
8. betfairapisupport reserves the right to declare a wager void, partially or in full, if betfairapisupport deems it obvious that there was an error, mistake, misprint or technical error on the pay-table, odds or software. We shall not be liable to you whatsoever for any unrealised winnings as a result of voiding a wager in this scenario. Refunds are given solely at the discretion of the betfairapisupport management.
1. Users may choose to close their account at any time. In such cases a User is requested to send an email to sales@betfairapisupport .com, and Customer Care will proceed in closing the account and confirming to the User that such termination has taken place
2. The User can self-exclude from betfairapisupportservices temporarily or permanently for gambling addiction issues. In addition betfairapisupport reserves the right to exclude Users or close the User´s account if betfairapisupport assumes the User suffers from a gambling addiction problem.
3. For the purpose of preventing compulsive gambling a permanently closed or deactivated account may only be reactivated by betfairapisupport with a delay of seven days in accordance with the Remote Gaming Regulations
4. Tipbet prohibits and takes measures to prohibit use of devices, such as robots, by the User, that distort normal use of the services
5. The User may only terminate the agreement with Tipbet by providing written notice to the email at sales@betfairapisupport .com
1. Internet gambling may not be legal in some jurisdictions. You understand and accept that the Company is unable to provide you with any legal advice or assurances in respect of your use of the Services and the Company makes no representations whatsoever as to the legality of the Services in your jurisdiction. Please verify the relevant laws in your jurisdiction before registering with the Company and using the Services.
2. The Services are intended only for users who are not prohibited by the laws of any applicable jurisdiction from gambling on the Internet. The Company does not intend to enable you to contravene applicable law. You represent, warrant and agree to ensure that your use of the Software and the Services will comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations.
3. Persons located in certain countries which the Company does not service will not be eligible to open an account with the Company, make any deposits nor use the Services. Access from these countries to the Company's websites will be blocked.
If you have a complaint to make regarding our services, you may contact our customer support by using contact page provided on betfairapisupport .com